1. Swiss and mushroom at #hardrockcafe (at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai)

     
  2. Afternoon light #window #light #glow #stillsleepy 😴

     
  3. At Emirates Park Zoo | For more flickr.com/virgomair or facebook.com/imomair #zoo #emirates #uae #abudhabi (at Emirates park zoo - Abu Dhabi)

     

  4. Marina Photo Walk

     
  5. Kang-fu Master CHU Tiya #fridgemagnet

     
  6. #Ffwddxb #ffwd last show of the day (at Fashion Forward, Madinat, Jumeriah)

     
  7. Reflection on #iphone #dedpxl02 #igersdubai (at Ibn Battuta Mall)

     
  8. Hot chocolate at fitness first (at Fitness First (Ibn Batutta))

     
  9. Tiny Sydney from Filippo Rivetti on Vimeo.

    A short tilt-shift film showing the city of Sydney.
    Tilt-shift effect applied in post-production.
    Shot from Bondi Beach, Sydney Tower Eye, Pylon Lookout, Dudley Page Reserve.
    Thanks to the Four Seasons Hotel for allowing me to film from the roof terrace and from a beautiful suite with views on the Harbor (fourseasons.com/sydney).
    From sequences commissioned by Expedia.

    Edited with LRTimelapse, After Effect.
    Music: Olive Musique - Only Human

    Equipment used:
    Cameras: Canon 5DIII and 7D
    Lenses: Canon 16-35mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 24mm f/1.4, Zeiss 50mm 1.4

    LICENSING
    All sequences available up to 4K resolution.
    filipporivetti.com/contact.html for inquiries.
    or at Nimia: app.nimia.com/profile/FilippoRivetti

    Visit my website at: filipporivetti.com

     
     
  10. BUTTERFLY - THE SHORT FILM - BY THI LIMA | DESIGN, 3D & ANIMATION from thilima3d on Vimeo.

    COMPLETE PROJECT INFO AT:
    thilima.com.br

    issuu.com/thilima/docs/butterfly_the_book?mode=window&pageNumber=1

    facebook.com/pages/Thi-Lima-Design-3D-Animation/213840495309961

    This is a FULL 3D ANIMATION
    ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, MODELING, SHADING, TEXTURE, LIGHTING, RENDERING, POST PROCESS, VISUAL EFFECTS, MUSIC PRODUCTION
    ***BY THIAGO LIMA***

    INFORMAÇÕES SOBRE O CURSO 3D - BUTTERFLY

    THE CONCEPT OF BUTTERFLY HOUSE
    When I was just a kid, I´ve been painting some butterfly in a nice way, the method consist in draw just in one side of the paper then close the both sides to have a mirrored image. The most common image was a butterfly.

    This thing keep in my mind until these days. I ever think about create some new architecture using this mirror idea to create a new image. A lot of kind of solutions passed through my mind but I never did, until now.

    I was really really tired to see the same kind of 3D architectural images: Box house on middle of trees or just lofts with same furniture. So I mixed this two problems and thought in a solution., using the butterfly main idea. It was just think “outside the box”.

    95% of the models was made by myself and the other 5% are premade models.